Cat’s Meow: Ms Gibson

Ms. Gibson is a Government and Economics teacher here at Wheeler. It is her first year teaching here after previously at Kell High School. When asked how she enjoyed her first semester at Wheeler, she said, “I love it at Wheeler; it is amazing.” “My favorite class to teach has been my 4th block, Honors Econ and Government class, because of their great enthusiasm.” When asked what the best part of being a teacher is, she said, “The best part of being a teacher for me, is that I get breaks and get to be off with my kids. The other best part is that I get to learn all the time, which is very fun for me.” Ms. Gibson is liked by students all over the school.
Jaycee Hoffman (12) says, “Ms. Gibson is the sweetest. I have her for AP Economics, and I have had a great semester; she is a great teacher.” Lucas Winders (12) said this when asked about her teaching style, “I love the way Ms. Gibson teaches. She makes everything so digestible and genuinely cares about her students having an understanding of the subject and an interest.” Lucas is a student of Ms. Gibson’s Honors Economics and Government class. Ms. Gibson is a wonderful addition to the Wheeler staff and is loved by students all over.

Ms. Gibson in front of her 2016 electoral college map